Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Unfortunate Guests

I am extremely sad that my PhotoShop hasn't resurrected itself. It'd been months since I made a comic, but I drew this one today. You'll be disgusted to know that this shoddy workmanship is all I can cobble together using a strange combination of MS Paint, Powerpoint, and ComicLife. I also frittered away $1.80 utilizing the scanner at Fedex-Kinko's to bring this to you, so I hope you guys enjoy it! You'd better!

My work provides me with corporate housing which varies widely in condition. When I lived in Sacramento, the housing was really pretty nice, with access to a pool (necessary. It was damn hot out there) and it was pretty clean. My housing in Modesto is not exactly nice. In fact, it's plain dirty, and when I first moved in, I was not aware of my cirtterly pests. I found one of them galavanting in my sauce pan and I just about had a heart attack. I resolved then and there to take care of it.

No comments: