Saturday, December 6, 2008

My New Muse

Since returning to California I've been reunited with some friends I met back in August and also made some truly awesome new friends.



Skedaddle the chinchilla belongs to one of my old-new friends, but I didn't meet Skee 'til October of last year. He's adorable and clearly my new muse. He just hops all over the place, explorin' and being unbearably cute. I often cannot contain my *squees of glee. Until October, I'd never seen a chinchilla in person before, so this was an unexpected and welcome surprise. So soft and fuzzy.

I'm now making plans to have a chinchilla someday when I retire.

So generic question to OKC land out there, what's your favorite kind of pet and why? Do you think you'd want a different kind of pet when you're older or do you think your preferences will stay the same?

No comments: