Saturday, December 6, 2008

Call me Sneezy. On the Other Hand, Don't

Waking up at 4 in the morning really sucks.



At first I thought I was sick. But then, I realized that coinciding with patterns typical of making my life miserable, My allergies tend to manifest themselves most strenuously at ungodly hours. This has been the case for the past 7 years. But I always tend to forget until springtime rolls around again and tree-sex is in the air. I like to think the trees lurking outside my window are cackling as they watch me sneezing in the dark. It wouldn't be so bad if I could go back to sleep and really really sleep. But I have to get up at 6:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's hard to get back to sleep. But hooray! I've figured it out. I'll take a claritin before bed and Those trees outside will be cackling no longer! Now it is my turn to laugh maniacally!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

No comments: