Saturday, December 6, 2008

IM: May be Hazardous to your Health

'Course, there's always been a weird side to journaling on various websites. I have an account on an online social networking site and I've gotten some bizarre stuff. Mailbox limits and sensability require:
Point of order A) I actually had to clean out my mailbox. Not that I ever actually even approached my 300 message limit, but it was starting to get a tad cluttered. That's never happened before.
Point of order B) I'm getting IMs from some really bizarre people. Let's just narrow things down here.

Attention please! I'm glad my entries entertain, however, I will NOT be having sex with you, anal, oral, or otherwise. I do NOT want to see pictures of your genitalia. And NO, I do NOT want to give you my credit card information and run away to Nigeria. I'm sure it's a very nice country, but the hot weather would make my hair frizz. Some very common IMs have the following effect:

No comments: